Buffalo Chicken Dip

My friend brought this to a shower a few weeks ago and it was so yummy that I haven't stopped thinking about it! With family in town for the weekend, I thought it would be a good time to try it out, so I made it and I am officially in love...

Ingredients:

  • 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts- I put these in frozen
  • 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup Ranch dressing
  • 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:

Throw it all in a crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.

-or-

Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.

Serve with Tostitos!

Enchilada Scale: 9.99