Felt Bows



Who says hair accessories have to be made from ribbon?! I get stopped all the time when Leah is wearing one of these!

I made other clips before using silk flowers, but it wasn't til I spent some time with my fantastic sister in law who showed me how to think outside the bow box and find embellishments from your local scrapbook or craft store!

These flowers and butterflies are from Robert's Crafts (which they really need to open in Phoenix!!!) and they are just sold in packs of 12, I think, for something like $3!

They come as stickers, so I dabbed the backs of mine into baby powder. I added a rhinestone center and attached them to a ribbon-lined alligator clip and that's it!


How fun and easy is that?!?

So start looking beyond the ribbons and bows my friends. These are cuter and easier- anyone that can use a glue stick can do it!

Have fun!