Day 10


I found a little extra time this morning to work on my bow blog. I am getting happier and happier with the way it looks, though not totally satisfied just yet. I made a cute horizontal navigation bar that took me sometime to get the sizing right, and it still looks a bit big, but for now it will have to do!

Now I just need to get my bows pictured and put on there- that's the point of the site, right? It will all be ready to go someday....

Here is my blog.

And here is the site I found that has great tutorials on giving your own blog an update. Give it a try if you have a few extra days laying around. It can be addicting!

I, along with the majority of the world, also like The Cutest Blog On the Block for a quick facelift. It's easy to do, and best of all its FREE! Check them out if you haven't already. I think they were at one time the most popular free blog design company, but now there are sooooo many! I also like:
Delightful Dots
Aqua Poppy Designs
LeeLou
Shabby Blogs

And I have found useful things on Blogging With Success. The had a tutorial or 2 that answered some questions I had at one time.

If you want a totally different look, try these 3 sites (which also link up to a bazillion different sites too!) You can download a whole bunch of templates, instead of just changing the paper background, and again- all for free.
Ipietoon
Delux Templates
Our Blog Templates

Happy blogging everyone!