Day 8


Today was a great day of cleaning and organization! I cleaned out all 3 kids rooms and closets and gathered 2 big boxes of items to donate to D.I.! This is the third time in just a couple months I have done this, and it is amazing how much stuff I can get rid of and how great I feel after doing so! I have at least a whole carload of items to bring to the bin in the church parking lot tomorrow!

Ethan even got in on the action today and was having a blast dumping all his unwanted toys- never thought I would see the day that would happen, but he was totally into it! He kept saying how easy it would be to clean his room with all these toys gone- boy I hope he is right!

Anyway, it is always a great feeling coming home to a clean house, so I am feeling pretty good tonight!

Have a good weekend!