Professor Plum, with the Lead Pipe in the LIBRARY!


Let me preface this post by saying I think having a nursery in your house is cute, but a total waste of space! Ever since Ethan was born, we have had a nursery in our home and I love to decorate it and it is exciting when there is a new baby coming, but the practicality of it all is something I have a hard time with! Especially now that Ryan is older, he basically just sleeps in there- the room is used a couple hours during the day and then all night. The remainder of the day it is a total useless room. The plan is for Ryan to move into Ethan's room when he is a little older, and maybe knowing that has me anxious on changing the nursery all together! I don't know...

So, I decided to make it more useful! I moved some of our loft furniture into the nursery and I love how it looks! We now call it our "Library" and it is so nice and cozy! Me and the kids love reading books in here! I just need to hang some pictures on the wall and it will be done! And the best part of it all is now I have a ton of room in our loft which is going to be perfect to use as my preschool room in the Fall! I will take pictures of that when it is all set up. For now, enjoy these pictures my new favorite room of the house!