Caesar Spaghetti Salad



In an effort to get out of the habit of PB&J every day for lunch, I went to the pantry and found the following items:

-Spaghetti
-Macaroni
- Tuna
- Tomato
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Creamy Caesar dressing

(the last 3 items were in the fridge, not the pantry!)

Sidenote: I am a huge lover of pastas- cold or hot- but unfortunately for me, Rob is not. Because of this, I never make these foods for dinner and the only time I get to indulge on some Italian is when we go to Olive Garden and Rob can get Chicken Parmesan and I can get whatever noodles in whatever sauce I want! I decided today I would take advantage of Rob being at work and I would mix up a cool pasta salad using whatever sounded good!

Directions:

First- boil your pasta according to the package directions. You can use whatever pasta you have on hand- they all taste the same!

Drain and cool by running under cool water in the colander.

Next, get creative and add whatever makes a good salad. Diced tomatoes, tuna for some protein, olives and bell peppers would've been great, but we didnt have any!

Then add the dressing. I am in love with creamy Caesar for pasta salads- I highly recommend it!

Lastly, sprinkle with cheese and E-N-J-O-Y!

My kids thought it was fantastic! Here are my boys enjoying it