To Do Tuesday


I know I am not the only one who has an ever-growing to-do list! It seems like every time I get 1 thing crossed off, 2 more chores appear just smiling at me like it is a funny joke! Today I looked at my list and picked one thing to do... work on my preschool room!


I just moved my preschool back to my house from having it at my aunts house all year long, and I have my work cut out for me. This is not going to be an easy move- I plain and simply have too much stuff!


But today I made a big dent in the process- I finished moving everything to my house and arranged all the furniture, cubbies and supplies excatly how I want it!


All that is left for me to do is make things cute- hang the posters, put the kids names of cubbies and chairs etc.


It was actually a lot of fun! When everything is all done, I will post a picture!


Cross that one off my list!