Crispy Baked Italian Chicken


Usually the word "crispy" in a recipe means fried and fatty, but this time it couldn't be any further from the truth! This is also super easy to cook and prepare- using ingredients I always have on hand!

All you do is get some chicken tenderloins or cut breasts into strips. You dip it into a bowl of Italian dressing, then roll it in a bowl of instant potato flakes. Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until cooked through.

I was hesitating posting this recipe because it is very plain and the picture just looks dry. It wasn't dry at all, but I think next time I make it, I need to dredge it in the dressing or let it marinate for a bit to give it a little more flavor.

Still, I am keeping it in my file box because you can never have too many recipes that have 3 ingredients or less, so it will be good to have around on those nights when the pantry is literally empty!

Enchilada Scale- 6.75