E-A-T

I wanted E-A-T on my kitchen walls above my cupboards, but my search for the perfect wood letters never panned out. (Ok, so I only spent 1 day looking, but I don't exactly have the best patience!)

And then one night it hit me- vinyl letters!!! I quickly got on the computer, made some lettering in the exact font I was looking for in wood and ta-da! I love how they turned out! Just the "something" my kitchen needed!

If you've never worked with vinyl before, here's what I did, step by step. (After making the letters, of course!)

Items Needed:
-Vinyl
-A surface (walls, wood, tile etc.)



1. Place vinyl decals with masking on desired surface. Rub with a credit card or squeegee over the masking to make sure the decals stick to the surface.


2. Carefully pull back on the masking to remove it.


3. And you're done!



Here's what my kitchen looks like now! LETS EAT! (This inst the best picture 'cause you can't see the E, but its there, I promise!)