My First Featured Blogger!

I am the first to admit that while I seem to be creative, I am really just an ordinary person faking it! I can probably count on one hand the number of items I have made in my lifetime that I came up with on my own- everything else I create is a copycat version of something I saw from someone else! Because of this, I find it only fair (and super fun) to "feature" the real creative people out there- people that have and continue to inspire me and so many others!

First up, it seems only right to feature the person who got me started blogging myself-
Becca D. from Blue Cricket Design. I could write a whole book about the things I love and have learned from Becca- she is amazing!

She recently changed her blog from a boutique to a how-to, amazing, tutorial filled site that is delightful! She cooks, she sews, she refinishes furniture, she takes great photos, she crafts, she inspires.


Here are a few of my favorite things Becca has recently been up to:


These fantastic skirts for her little girls
These silhouettes are adorable- I ended up making one for Leah not too long ago! I love it!
Something I have wanted to try- making dresses out of mens dress shirts!
I get hungry just looking at this one!
Aren't these felt flowers just adorable?!
And check out the before and afters of her furniture. It makes me want to go hunting at a garage sale for a good find that can be turned into something like this!
Yep, she made this adorable blessing dress- cutest one I have EVER seen!

Right now, Becca has a giveaway going on- visit her site, become a follower, and you could win! I never win anything, so if you win, you owe me.