First Blog Tutorial

Today I made my first ever Blog Tutorial. I have a new respect for those of you who do this all the time! It took me forever!

First of all, I hate uploading pictures onto my computer, so to make sure I had every picture I needed so I would only have to upload once what stress in and of itself! Also, I decided I am too much of a perfectionist (duh!) because I played around with spacing of it all to make it look "just right" for over an hour!

I really like blog tutorials, and I have learned to make quite a few things from creative people's blogs, but documenting the tutorial is a lot of work!

If you have a great tutorial, send me the link in your comment. I would love to highlight it on my sidebar- You deserve the credit for putting in the time!

See my first tutorial HERE